- My family. We are a tight-knit (pun!) group. We love each other, annoy each other, and are always there for each other.
- This. Sometimes I don't know what to call it. My small business. My blog. My hobby. My passion. This little sliver of the internet that I can call my own. There are no words to describe how much it means to me.
- You. Each and every one of you. Each comment and email, they all mean the world to me. I know I don't always respond in the most timely manner...but I can never thank you enough for the time you take to read and comment on my silly, sheepish musings.
- Netflix. "Wow...how very sentimental Meredith." Haha. Silly I know, but gosh I love Netflix. Maybe it's more expensive and they try to change it up every few weeks, but there is something so comforting about having every season of Lost, Dr. Who, Parks and Recreation, Psych, and The Office at my disposal. ;)
- Blog friends. I feel extremely blessed to have so many amazing, albeit far away, blog friends. I would love more than anything to just hop on a plane, grab a cup of coffee, and spend the day with such sweet ladies.
- My every-growing-ever-shrinking-always-changing-confidence. Somedays I'm up, somedays I'm way down, but I'm starting to realize that it's not such a bad thing. I am who I am. So what if I have to repeat myself a few times because my voice is so soft. So what if my face turns red when I chat with the cute barista at Starbucks. I can only do my best to get rid of my fears and be as comfortably confident as possible.
These are just a few of the many, many things I am thankful for this year. If you make a similar list on your blog, I'd love to see!