These are a few snapshots of my wonderfully relaxing Thanksgiving holiday. No class, no papers, and minimal knitting. I tried to give my hands a rest after the insane Jingle Bash prep.
1. Sporting my woodland creature rings from Urban Outfitters around town.
2. Chopping up sage for the mini pumpkin and goat cheese pies I made! They were delicious. I highly recommend the recipe.
3. My beautiful apple pie that almost never existed! I tried to be extra prepared and make the dough the day before Thanksgiving. However, when I took the dough out of the refrigerator, I looked down to find a crumbled mess. Disaster!!! So I high-tailed it to the grocery store, bought more ingredients, and whipped up a mighty fine pie in record time. Whew.
4. We always decorate for Christmas the day after Thanksgiving and not a minute before. These pretty ice skates are my favorite ornament on our tree!
5. I put together a snowflake garland DIY that I will share with you soon!!
6. I wore some pretty awesome houndstooth tights and oxfords (both from Target!) yesterday to brunch with my family. I've pondered the idea of doing outfit posts for the blog, but just the thought of it makes me so nervous!! Eep!
I hope all of my American friends had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your families!
I am thankful that I had the time to relax after the Jingle Bash and gear up for final exams.
So much time, and so little to do! Wait a minute. Strike that. Reverse it. (Gotta love Willy Wonka, right?) ;-)