I'm looking forward to another relaxing and crafty weekend...
- ...Even though I have another big paper to work on for Monday. Blah.
- I have a nice stack of spring magazines just waiting to be read. How beautiful is Adele on the cover of Vogue? She is amazing.
- It looks like it might be a little rainy tomorrow, so I think I'll bake some of my favorite bread to have with tea. It is seriously the easiest recipe ever. No yeast or rising and it is super tasty.
- I have lots of Valentine's treats to enjoy too, like my box of Dots. They are way better than the regular kind.
- Oh how I want to knit. I missed it so much this week. I wonder if I still remember how...? ;) I'm looking for a new project to start, like a blanket or sweater, but I haven't found the right pattern yet. If you have any recommendations, I would love to see!
How was your week? Care to share any of your plans for the next few days?