I hope everyone in the US had a great Thanksgiving yesterday! My family had a great day spending time together, cooking, and relaxing. One of my favorite parts about Thanksgiving weekend has always been the day after because it means the Christmas season is finally here! I can only wait so long...haha. Here's what I have planned for the rest of the holiday weekend...
- The tree is officially set up at our house. Now it's time to pull out all of the ornaments, lights, and Christmas music.
- I love this sugar cookie tea so much. I think I will have a cup with some leftover apple pie later tonight. ;)
- I have a few crochet projects to work on for upcoming issues of Gathered that I am really excited about. I also need to finish a custom scarf order in this pretty purple.
- We are going to a "Christmas On The Square" event nearby this weekend. I can't wait to see all of the decorations and take lots of pictures. It is such a beautiful time of the year!
- Also, I will be getting orders together for my Black Friday shipping sale happening in my Etsy shop until tomorrow evening.
I hope you have a great weekend! What are you up to? Is your tree up yet? Are you doing any holiday shopping?